It is very easy, and simple to prepare, especially when you have friends or family over. Taking only 30 minutes to prepare, this recipe makes about 8 servings.
Now let’s begin!
For this recipe, you are going to need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of raw rice
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of grated cinnamon
- 2 quarts of whole milk
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
Then onto the cooking.
1. First pour the milk into a saucepan, adding the cinnamon sticks and mixing until it boils.
2. Next, pour in the rice whilst lowering the temperature to a low heat.
3. Cover the pudding and allow the rice to simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Then add the condensed milk and sugar. Let simmer for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Now add the vanilla extract, and remove the pudding from heat source.
6. Finally, let it cool for as long as needed. You can either serve it warm or cold depending on preference.
Now serve your creation, adding cinnamon sticks if you wish, and sprinkling the top with additional cinnamon.